Renting can be difficult, so here are some tips to help you.
It’s 2022 and the thriving Dublin property market is the most competitive it has ever been. With job opportunities rife in the capital the influx of working professionals is at its highest level since pre-covid – leading to the short term rental market becoming the most lucrative and profitable means of renting out your property; recent studies suggest that short term rentals can make up to 60% more profit for landlords than the long term alternative.
As a homeowner seeking out a reliable short term property management agent you may have your sights set on big industry players like AirBnB or Booking.com – but at Swipe Property Dublin you are guaranteed less overhead fees and even more security on your property. What’s more – you’ll be in the hands of a fully licensed property management team who boast over 20 years of experience in the Dublin property market, meaning we are able to offer the very best service based on years of field work in the city and proudly stand as the best property rental company in Dublin.
Our top priority is providing our homeowners with as close to a risk free experience as possible, with our vetting procedure ensuring that we have the creme de la creme of prospective renters, giving you a comfort blanket of assurance that your home will be kept in the best condition while you are away. In addition, we see to it that all financial liabilities are insured and the quality and cleanliness of your home is maintained to a high standard. We take care of everything, with all logistical aspects of the rental covered – from insurance to end of rental cleaning – so you can be sure to enjoy a hassle free way of earning passive income from renting out your home.
On top of the potential for much greater financial returns, short term lettings provide flexibility that allow you to make use of your home when you need to. Having the family round for St Patrick’s Day craic? No problem. You can block out days of availability and let us handle the rest, seeking out eligible travellers for the available dates on your behalf and ensuring a smooth service all round.
So we’ve established the financial incentive of short term rentals and explained how at Swipe Property we’re qualified to give you the easiest bespoke property management service in the city. To summarise the key points of why Swipe is the best property management company in Dublin:
1. Homeowners can make up to 60% more in profits from short term lettings
2. Enhanced renter vetting procedure to ensure that we only work with the most reliable of renters
3. All payments are insured meaning no chargeback to your bank and extra financial security
4. All outsourced cleaning services included in our fee
5. In comparison to our competitors like AirBnbB and Booking.com, we offer a more reliable and secure service for a fraction of the cost
6. Overall less rigorous and more straightforward procedure
7. We provided essentials like bed linen for each booking
8. We have 20 years of experience specific to the Dublin property market
8. You have access to the movement of sales in realtime
If you’re a property owner in Dublin looking for a stress free management service to facilitate lettings on your behalf then look no further. Give us a call on (01) 525 2353 and arrange a consultation today.